When brands work with MarketReady, they often ask if there’s a way for them to share with buyers that their product labeling and marketing has been reviewed for FDA compliance and that they’ve made the necessary changes. Now there is!
After receiving a MarketReady review and implementing recommended revisions, the brand may resubmit the labeling and if the recommendations have been implemented, MarketReady will issue a “MarketReady Verified” statement and seal which can be used to differentiate a product on Beacon Discovery, the new product discovery platform from New Hope Network. Watch a short video below.
What This Means For Retailers and Their Customers
- Products with the MarketReady Verified seal allow retailers to be confident that labeling has been reviewed and revised for FDA labeling compliance.
- MarketReady Verified accelerates in-house product verification by ensuring that emerging brands are compliant with federal labeling requirements. This means that new and unique products can be on your shelves even faster.
- MarketReady Verified will be a filterable option on Beacon Discovery and will ease buyers’ search for new and innovative products within the marketplace.
What This Means For Natural Products Brands
- A MarketReady Verified seal helps brands build trust in the marketplace, differentiate themselves from competitors, and accelerate their path onto retail shelves.
- Brands that have submitted a product for review by MarketReady may pay for an upgrade to MarketReady Verified. After the review, they will need to resubmit the product to make sure the recommended changes have been made before being awarded the verified seal.